- Finished in a chemical and water resistant clear lacquer.
- Both upright elements are foam lined to protect any side detailing of the model.
- The front upright/flap is hinged so that it can be lowered allowing easy access and location of the model. When raised the flap is secured by two Velcro straps at the sides. These straps are adjustable in order to control the clamping pressure on the model.
- Along the base of the ‘trough’ there are five loose foam blocks that can be separated or removed to create open spaces to accommodate chimneys, cabs pantographic apparatus and other details.
- Mounted on non-slip rubber feet to aid stability.
- Length 500mm. Width 47-57mm. Height (from top of foam base layer to top edge of uprights 55mm. (this can be altered by using various custom made packing blocks).