- Both case are of a design with detachable lids held in place by two ‘snap on’ handles.
- Both case styles are stackable with each other.
- The lift-out trays are machined from a solid piece of high-density foam that has excellent structural integrity
- Each tray has five channels to house the models.
- The depth of the channel to the underside of the next tray is 57mm.
- Supplied with each tray are a set of foam blocks, these can be cut to size and pushed into the channels to form ‘pockets’ to locate the models.
- A soft foam lid insert is supplied and is designed to hold the trays in place.
Overall size of the small case is – Length 480, Width 390, Height 200mm.
Overall size of the large case is – Length 480, Width 390, Height 310mm.
Large Case Channel – Length 340mm, Width of 38mm
Small Case Channel- Length 352mm, Width of 38mm