- The Park’N’Go case is of a sturdy design with metal pin Hinges and flip over Catches.
- The Park’N’Go case has two semi-rigid foam inserts, one is fixed in the base and the other is a lift out tray. Each insert is machined to form eight channels to house the ‘N’ Gauge models.
- Six foam strips are provided from which the customer can cut dividing blocks as required.
- A soft foam lid insert is fitted and is designed to gently hold the items during transit. (Please note, low goods wagons and the like will require extra padding to keep them in place)
- Approximate loading capacity is 32 large items (coaches and locos with tenders), and many smaller items.
Overall: Length 390mm, Height 340mm (inc. handle) Thickness 90mm
Channel Dimensions: Length 355mm, Width 20mm, Height 26mm